- This event has passed.
FCE14: Radiographs and the Periodontist: What Do You See?
November 5 @ 10:45 am - 12:15 pm
Program Track: Oral Pathology, Oral Medicine, and Oral Diagnosis
A plethora of conditions are seen within the maxillofacial complex including developmental, inflammatory, neoplastic, and metabolic conditions. A case-based approach will be used to methodically review radiographic findings. The presentation will include 2-D and 3-D illustrated case presentations, discussions, and interactive radiographic interpretations.
- Differentiate between normal and abnormal findings.
- Identify incidental findings on radiographs.
- Recognize the differences between benign and aggressive lesions.
- Consider the best imaging modalities for differentiating these lesions.
- Adopt how to systematically create a radiographic differential diagnosis.