- This event has passed.
CE3: Navigating Change: Mergers, Acquisitions, Partnerships, and Transitions
November 3, 2019 @ 2:30 pm - 5:00 pm
Program Track: Leadership, Personal, and Practice Development
William S. Barrett
Gregory A. Toback
Whether you are looking to expand your practice through acquisition or develop transition plans with minority equity through associate buy-ins, you need to understand the issues of practice transition to create a win-win scenario. This session will help attendees develop an in-depth understanding of the business, legal, and practical considerations necessary to execute the ideal transaction. It looks at strategies for bringing on a next generation associate, compensation, and valuation strategies as well as the growing trend of mergers and acquisitions in the dental space.
- Conceptualize and define the need between an associate or future partner.
- Create compensation and valuation strategies that work.
- Gain an understanding of the current trends in the mergers and acquisitions market.
- Identify how to expand with multi-specialty practice strategies.
- Review the legal aspects of practice transitions and sales including the various deal structures associated with each type of transition.